Furniture Project | TVH Hub

Local Services Search

This section is for local support services who offer free services and are not for profit organisations. The contact information published here was accurate at the time of publishing.


Clear filter

Showing 1 to 20 of 37 results

You could get housing benefit to help you pay your rent and/or council tax reduction to help pay your council tax bill,  if you’re on a low income. Contact Aylesbury Vale District Council for more information. Tel: 01296 585618 Email:  

If you pay rent or council tax for your home, and live on a low income, you may be able to get some help by claiming benefit. The amount of benefit you will receive depends on who lives with you, the amount of money you have coming in, any other benefits you receive and any…

If you are having trouble paying your rent you may be able to claim and receive housing benefit. You can use their web calculator to get an idea of whether you could qualify for help with your rent and how much you may be awarded. Visit the Cherwell Council website for more information. Tel: 01295 227002 Email:

Housing benefit is help for anyone on a low income who pays rent. People can claim whether they are in full time work or get social security benefits. Local councils deal with housing benefit claims and must follow rules set out by parliament. Find out more about housing benefit, including how to apply online on…

If you are on a low income you may be able to claim Housing Benefit to help pay your rent. You can claim Housing benefit whether you are employed or unemployed and if you do not have savings/capital over £16,000. Use the Online Housing Benefit application form or Calculator to check your entitlement and make a claim….

Housing benefit is available to people living on a low income to help them pay their rent. You can claim Housing Benefit if you are responsible for paying rent where you are living, whether you are working or claiming other benefits. Go to the London Borough of Hillingdon website for more information and details of how to…

If you are on a low income and need financial help to pay all or part of your rent, you may be able to get housing benefit. The council will assess whether you are eligible and decide how much housing benefit you are entitled to.

Once you have found somewhere to live you can claim money to help you pay your rent. If you are receipt of other benefits you should get the maximum amount of Housing Benefit, but check just to be sure as your individual circumstances may mean that this is not the case. Visit the Reading Borough…